Currently, we are in search of a candidate for a Coordinator position. This individual must be a highly organized, self-starter with a strong attention for detail. The position requires full-time availability for NAPA.
- Proficient in Microsoft programs such as Word, Outlook, and Excel
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize duties and responsibilities
- Solution-oriented with problem-solving capabilities
- Active listening in order to resolve conflict
- Ability to interpret and analyze data to better predict trends and outcomes
- Solid interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written, to diverse audiences
- Maintain exceptional professionalism while supporting both clients and vendors
- Utilize systems to obtain and review order statuses
- Report all orders with a late status to the appropriate vendor and direct manager
- Correspond and coordinate with vendors and direct management on the statuses of orders
- Identify, and correct, work order errors accurately and efficiently
- Provide superior support and professional guidance to both clients and vendors
- Document all interactions with vendors to provide up to date accounts of work progress
In-house Crew Member
Currently, we are in search of an experienced In-House Crew Member. This individual must be a highly organized, self-starter with a strong attention for detail. The position requires full-time availability. Monday -- Friday, 6:30am -- 5:30pm. Work schedule may vary due to split shifts, rotations, on-call, emergencies, etc. Flex schedule includes some late evening and Saturday work.
Individual will need to travel the whole state of Florida as needed but will stay local the majority of the time. They will be handling any and all renovation/maintenance/property management needs, as directed by Asset Managers and their clients. Individual must possess a great attention to detail. Individual will need to have knowledge of bids, and bidding processes. Candidate will need to meet and beat all deadlines, and fit all the below criteria.
Qualified candidates must pass a drug and background check.
The ideal candidate would have experience with any, or combination, of the following: residential handyman services, renovations, landscaping, construction, and/or property maintenance.
Job Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
- Must have a valid driver's license with reliable transportation to and from work
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be a team player with a can-do attitude
- Extremely detail oriented with the ability to quickly and accurately execute tasks
- Ability to meet stringent deadlines
- Be able to provide consistent results that are in line with a defined set of required conditions that assigned properties must be maintained to
- Proficiency with internet, smart phones, and computers
- Must be physically capable of lifting objects up to 50 pounds
- Property Management knowledge and experience (Preferred, Not Required)
- Experience with photo documentation (Preferred, Not Required)
- Perform handyman services with some skilled labor involving roof tarping, pool, door, and window boarding, and property securing
- Maintaining an organized and tidy truck, trailer, and storage area
- Maintaining the quality of all equipment provided
- Bringing vehicle to mechanic and/or performing regular vehicle maintenance such as oil changes, fluid checks, filter changes, tire inspections, etc.
- Minor landscaping such as grass cuts and shrub trims
- Executing debris removals and cleaning services
Please note that transportation, gas, trailer, tools, equipment, and supplies are provided. Benefits available after 90 day probationary period. Vacation and sick time available within six months.